For information about the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects all personal information in New Zealand, click here.
Chocolate Therapy Ltd trading as Schoc Chocolates or our related companies (“we” or “us”) may gather the following types of information about users including you (“you”):
- personal information provided by you when you interact with us, such as but not limited to, when you use or purchase our products or services, when you subscribe or register to use our products or services, and when you provide us with your feedback or respond to surveys you are asked to participate in;
- aggregated information generated by our systems or third party systems we use, which track traffic to and from our sites but does not relate to you personally; and
- other information that does not personally identify you. Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain products or services not being available to you.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose:
- all information that we gather, including your personal information to our related companies;
- aggregated tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you, to third parties at such times we are required to do so by law;
- your personal information to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law;
- your personal information to other third parties provided we have your prior authorization, which we will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
We may use the personal information we collect:
- for verification of your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details where these are necessary to access any of our products or services;
- to assist in providing the products and services requested by you;
- for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including carrying out direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- for any other uses that you authorize.
Content Providers, and Partners
We do not control the practices of content providers, and partners connected with our sites and to whom you provide personal information whilst using one of our sites or services. Our sites contain links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as us. We recommend that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
Opting in and Opting Out
- opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or
- opt in, for example agreeing to be contacted by us in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to this website, beta testing or promotional activities.
Changes to Policy
Holding, Correcting and Updating
Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at Schoc Chocolates. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. We offer the ability to correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. If you have any questions about how our services work or regarding this policy, contact us by email or by mail to Schoc Chocolates, 177 Main Street, Greytown, 5712, New Zealand.